Aluminium foil's unrivalled barrier properties, which can totally exclude moisture, microorganisms, light, oxygen and other gases makes it a primary material in the protective packaging of pharmaceuticals.
- Foil is supplied completely sterile thanks to the metal annealing process during manufacture.
- It is non-hazardous to health, contains no plasticizers and is environmentally friendly.
- Coupled with flexibility and formability, the ease with which aluminium foil can be coated, printed, laminated, slit, cold-formed and embossed qualifies it as an extremely versatile tool for the pack designer.
- Hydro delivers aluminium foil in thickness from 0.006 mm to 0.060 mm in hard and soft temper quality as plain foil.
- Lacquered, heat-seal-lacquered, coated or laminated with plastic or paper.
- Push-through blister
- Cold-formed foil blister
- Strip pack
- Creams, ampoules
- High performance membrane for pharmaceutical closures