Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element in the Earth's crust. It was once considered an expensive luxury item, but today aluminum is one of the most widely used commercial metals in the world.
Aluminum is highly versatile and can be formed into any shape imaginable. And its properties – malleability, ductility, density and others – make it the perfect light-weight super-strong solution for countless applications.
Just think of it. Everywhere you go you will find aluminum in some shape or form:
- Aluminum Pipes and Transmission Lines
- Aluminum Coatings and Foils
- Aluminum Components for Cars, Truck, Boats and Airplanes
- Aluminum Components for Construction Site and Buildings
- Aluminum Heat Dissapitives
- Aluminum Bridges
- Aluminum Kitchen Utensils
- Aluminum Recreational Equipment