As a intern we give you real tasks you can grow with and the ability to learn from experienced colleagues.
We are looking for candidates:
With a minimum of three years of completed studies in finance, industrial economics/technology management, business administration, law, metallurgy/material science, light metal production, electrochemistry and inorganic chemistry, chemical/mechanical/process engineering, physics or cybernetics.
- Good academic results
- Engagement through student activities
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Eight-week program
- Modular development program and common project
- Located at the headquarters in Oslo and plants in Norway.
We will only consider applications entered with the online application form. Please upload your application letter, CV, diplomas and certificates.
Please specify the following in your application letter:
- Why you would like to apply for a internship in Hydro
- What area you are most interested in
- Chose the Hydro value that attracts you most and explain why
Note that our internship positions are posted in mid September on our
Open positions page.
Follow us on on Facebook or LinkedIn to getupdates on the next intern opportunities in Hydro.