Aluminium foil is one of the basic materials for flexible food packaging. You will find it in confectionary, sachets and pouches, packaging of diary products, as bottlenecks and capsule foils, for various labels and seals and other applications.
- Cost effectiveness.
- Barrier to light, gases, oil, fats, volatile compounds, water vapor.
- Temperature resistance.
- Heat conductivity.
- Electrical properties.
- Strength and durability.
- Compatibility with food.
- Ease of lamination and coating.
- Formability and non-returning "dead fold".
- Decorative potential, brilliant and matte surface.
- Printability by flexo, gravure and offset litho.
- Low weight.
- We aim to meet our customers' demands as well as comply with legislation, both national and international, concerning quality, hygiene and the environment.
- We have accumulated a vast expertise in coating, converting and manufacture our own lacquers to meet our customers specific foil applications.
- Our focus on service is a powerful benefit for our customers.
- Packaging of dairy products
- Bottle necks
- Capsule foils
- Labels and seals
Oppdatert: 7. august 2011