Sapa, Technal and Wicona use their own, existing identity. This includes their own logo. In all major communication Hydro should be endorsed as follows:
Sapa – by Hydro / Technal – by Hydro / Wicona – by Hydro – or as shown in the illustration below.
Examples on sub-brands' websites with Hydro endorsement.
Examples on sub-brands' advertisements with Hydro endorsement.
Examples on sub-brands' business cards
Trademarks should not have their own logo or identity, but use full Hydro branding, incl. Hydro’s logo and full visual identity. Name of trademark should be using the Hydro font; Arial – with the trademark symbol ™. It should always be used together with the phrase ‘– a trademark of Hydro’ and the Hydro logo, as shown below.
- The following three elements should be used for trademarks:
- name of trademark
- ‘- a trademark of Hydro’
- Hydro logo
- Trademark name should be written in Arial Regular
- ‘- a trademark of Hydro’ should be written in Arial Regular Italic, and not be longer than the trademark name itself
- Logo height should match the total height of the trademark name and the phrase ‘- a trademark of Hydro’
- Position between all three elements should be fixed
- All general rules for the use of the Hydro logo applies (ex. enough space)