Welded Tubes made in Belgium
Hydro’s Precision Tubing plant in Lichtervelde has over 60 years of experience in developing and manufacturing aluminium high frequency welded tubes for customers operating in a wide spectrum of applications.
Why choose Welded Tubes?
- Our thin wall tubes with high mechanical properties have an excellent strength to weight ratio.
- They offer an extreme ease of fabrication, forming and processing.
- The material does not age harden after production. Our tubes are always easy to process, even after long storage.
- Aluminium is 100 % recyclable.
- Our tubes have tight tolerances on length (+/- 1 mm if length < 3000 mm), diameter and wall thickness. This leads to dimensional accuracy and a lower weight / meter.
- Aluminium is a highly corrosion resistant material.
- We make tubes with a high-quality finish and aesthetics.
- We offer all high strength alloys with or without clad layer (for additional corrosion protection, post-braze strength or improved joint formation).
- Tubes with internal diameters bigger than 16 mm can be supplied with the inner weld bead removed (defined).