Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
- Ensure that debt is kept to a minimum and that the sales ledger is maintained to a high level of accuracy
- Fostering direct and good contact with customers both on the telephone and in writing.
- Chasing outstanding aged debt.
- Checking solvability of new contractors, following-up of the port-folio, releasing deals
- Keeping debtor days within agreed levels.
- Working continuously to KPIs and all set targets.
- Dealing with all credit control queries.
- Dealing with all aspects of the sales ledger (entering & allocation of receipts, following up electronic payment transactions, sending out & reconciling customer statements …)
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance and / or business-related field of study.
- demonstrable track record of minimum 2 years in credit control.
- Ability to develop good customer relations.
- High level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and keep overview of the business, even in periods of high workload
- Fluent French and Dutch, proficient level in English.
- Knowledge of the German language is a plus