Hydro Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminum window, door and facade systems in Europe. Through the brands Sapa, Wicona and Technal, we strive to provide concrete added value for architects, window manufacturers, facade builders, contractors and other construction decision makers, through continuous product innovation and project Solutions.
We are currently extending Sapa brand organization in Poland with an ambition of growth.
We are therefore looking for a Sales Manager Sapa with strong communication skills, solid technical background and an ability to promote our brand, solutions and products.
The responsibility for Sapa sales organization in Poland implies leading, directing, and controlling of the sales operations within the brand in Poland to achieve its defined short and long-term objectives.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Hydro Building Systems
- Define and implement the commercial strategy for Sapa brand.
- Ensure development of the business and market positioning of Sapa brand through relationship management with the strategically important customers in the market.
- Develop and maintain partnership and networks within the building industry and facilitate the connection between decision makers and metal builders
- Participate in main international events (fairs, conferences, etc.)
- Assure continued successful operations through effective management, retention, selection, training, development and motivation of staff.
- Use of CRM (Sales Force) to follow projects pipeline
- Master of bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical background within building systems’ solutions
- Experience from the construction / building supply industry
- Sound commercial education and proven track record in a commercial leadership role
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of CRM system (preferably Sales Force)
- Ability to build up strong relationships and partnerships both with external stakeholders and inside in the organization
- Being a good listener, understanding the customer needs
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Curious, innovative and open minded
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Good collaboration skills and coaching abilities
We are offering an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of one of the biggest Scandinavian brands within the window, door and facade systems industry. For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development in an international role.