The allocation will be in the form of a sale of Hydro's own shares and the actual allocation is expected to be done in the beginning of May. The following primary insiders have under the above mentioned scheme each subscribed for 486 shares:
- President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg, new holding is 27,014 shares
- Executive Vice President Jørgen C. Arentz Rostrup, new holding is 7,559 shares
- Executive Vice President Hilde Merete Aasheim, new holding is 1,033 shares
- Executive Vice President Kjetil Ebbesberg, new holding is 627 shares
- Executive Vice President Johnny Undeli, new holding is 1,466 shares
- Executive Vice President Tom Røtjer, new holding is 17,429 shares
- Executive Vice President Arvid Moss, new holding is 61,754 shares
- Executive Vice President Odd Ivar Biller, new holding is 19,769 shares
- Executive Vice President Ola Sæter, new holding is 5,639 shares
- Executive Vice President Anne Harris, new holding is 14,388 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Billy Fredagsvik, new holding is 1,489 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Jørn B. Lilleby, new holding is 1,424 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Sten Roar Martinsen, new holding is 2,299 shares
- Company Secretary Hans Martin Heikvam, new holding is 2,414 shares
Contact Stian Hasle
Cellular +47 97736022
Certain statements included within this announcement contain forward-looking information, including, without limitation, those relating to (a) forecasts, projections and estimates, (b) statements of management's plans, objectives and strategies for Hydro, such as planned expansions, investments or other projects, (c) targeted production volumes and costs, capacities or rates, start-up costs, cost reductions and profit objectives, (d) various expectations about future developments in Hydro's markets, particularly prices, supply and demand and competition, (e) results of operations, (f) margins, (g) growth rates, (h) risk management, as well as (i) statements
preceded by "expected", "scheduled", "targeted", "planned", "proposed", "intended" or similar statements.
Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, these forward-looking statements are based on a number of assumptions and forecasts that, by their nature, involve risk and uncertainty. Various factors could cause our actual results to differ materially from those projected in a forward-looking statement or affect the extent to which a particular projection is realized. Factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to: our continued ability to reposition and restructure our upstream and downstream aluminium business; changes in availability and cost of energy and raw materials; global supply and demand for aluminium and aluminium products; world economic growth, including rates of inflation and industrial production; changes in the relative value of currencies
and the value of commodity contracts; trends in Hydro's key markets and competition; and legislative, regulatory and political factors.
No assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Hydro disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)