Profile Academy in Germany
From extrusion to solutions in our plants Offenburg, Rackwitz and Uphusen in Germany. Learn more about aluminium, extrusion, surface treatment, fabrication and much more about the efficient use of aluminium in your application at our Academies in Germany.
Next Profile Academies in Germany are coming up
Save the date:
- March 31 - April 1, 2020 in Rackwitz (cancelled due to Coronavirus, alternative date will follow)
- September 8-9, 2020 in Uphusen
- October 20-21, 2020 in Offenburg
What is the Hydro Profile Academy?
Extruded Solutions stands for innovative solutions in aluminium. We think globally and act locally. Flexibility, individuality and precision characterize us. Technical know-how and decades of experience characterize our daily activities. We would like to share this knowledge with you and invite you to a two-day Hydro Profile Academy every year.
Content of the Hydro Profile Academy
During the seminar, everything is about extruding and the successful construction of and with aluminium profiles. Our technical specialists will show you what is important in design and will give you valuable input for function and design. You can also learn about the various possibilities of surface treatment and mechanical processing.
Profile Academy in Nenzing
- 2-day seminar from May 21-22, 2019
- Near our plant in Nenzing (Vorarlberg)
- It's all about innovative solutions in aluminium
- Plant tour in Nenzing
- Live pressing of your own designed aluminium profile
- Materials: bauxite, raw metal, bolts
- Alloys: standards and norms
- Profile and process: extrusion, profile dies, profile and die design
- World of surfaces: anodizing process, powder coating, coloring, brushing, pickling
- Machining: sawing, punching, milling, drilling, welding, bending
- Thermal insulation: benefits and technology
- From profile to product: component manufacturing
- Extrusion process even "live" during the plant tour
- Guest lecture