Furthermore, the election of all four employee representatives, communicated on April 7 and subject to the Annual General Meeting’s approval of the agreement to discontinue the Corporate Assembly, is now effective.
The Board of Directors has in a constituting Board meeting held after the Annual General Meeting today, elected Dag Mejdell as Chair and Rune Bjerke as Deputy Chair.
Following the election, the Board of Directors will consist of the following 11 members:
- Dag Mejdell (chair)
- Rune Bjerke (deputy chair)
- Peter Kukielski
- Marianne Wiinholt
- Kristin Fejerskov Kragseth
- Petra Einarsson
- Philip Graham New
- Arve Baade (employee representative)
- Bjørn Petter Moxnes (employee representative)
- Torleif Sand (employee representative)
- Margunn Sundve (employee representative)
All shareholder-elected members have been elected for up to two years and at the latest to the company’s Annual General Meeting in 2024.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
: May 10, 2022