High purity aluminium for electronics and advanced technologies
We offer the highest quality standards in close cooperation with our customers and offer you made-to-measure solutions to fit your individual requirements.
- Sputtering targets for semiconductor chip production
- Sputtering targets for flat panel display production
- Vacuum evaporation materials for advanced thin film applications
- Super high purity alumina for battery application
- Super high purity alumina for LED chip production
- Bright finish and decorative use
- Purity ranges from 99.998 to 99.9999 per cent (4N8 to 5N5)
- Slabs, typical size 460x1600x3000 mm, maximum casting length 6300 mm
- Billets, typical size diameter 84 to 420 mm, maximum casting length 2800 mm
- Ingots, typical ingot weight 120 kg
- Pigs, typical pig weight 300 kg
For more detailed information on these products, please download our High Purity brochure, also available in Japanese.
- Super high purity
- Extremely low impurity and trace element levels
- Three-layer electrolysis combined with segregation refining technology
How we can help you
Our products are made-to-measure to your requirements and technical parameters, so that they can be integrated into the customer’s production process.