Each year, Hydro hosts a Capital Markets Day event to present strategies and ambitions for investors, analysts and journalists.
Drammensveien 260, 0283 Oslo, Norway. E/F building, Storsalen.
09:00-11:30 CET Presentations in English
- President and CEO Hilde Merete Aasheim
- Executive Vice Presidents: John Thuestad (Bauxite & Alumina), Helena Nonka (Corporate Development), Paul Warton (Hydro Extrusions), Eivind Kallevik (Hydro Aluminium Metal) and Arvid Moss (Hydro Energy)
- Heads of Hydro REIN, Olivier Girardot; Hydro Havrand, Per Christian Eriksen; and Batteries, Morten Halleraker
- Executive Vice President and CFO Pål Kildemo
11:30-12:00 CET Conference Call – Q&A
12:00-13:00 CET Lunch/break
13:00-17:15 CET Executive Vice President Roundtables and investor meetings
To register for Capital Markets Day 2021 events, visit this website for more information. Deadline for registration is December 8, 2021, at 12:00.
Alternatives for joining virtually
- Alternative one (video): You can follow the presentation and Q&A by joining the webcast.
- Alternative two (audio): You can listen to the presentation and Q&A by dial-in via conference call link.
To ask questions during the Q&A, please join the conference call option by following the directions in this link. You will not be able to ask questions through the webcast.