The Extraordinary General Meeting of Norsk Hydro ASA was held on September 20, 2022.
The General Meeting is the company's highest decision-making body. All shareholders have the right to propose items for the agenda and to vote at the General Meeting.
The notice, including appendices, to the Extraordinary General Meeting September 20, 2022, are available below:
- Norsk Hydro ASA – Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
- Appendix 1 – form of voting and proxy
- Guide for online participation
- Minutes from the Extraordinary General Meeting 2022
- List of shareholders attending the Extraordinary General Meeting 2022
Documents to General Meeting
The meeting notice is sent to all shareholders individually or to the shareholders' custodian banks.
The notice and appendices for the General Meeting may also be downloaded from Norsk Hydro ASA’s website. Shareholders can also request that the documents are sent by regular mail. Such request may be sent to the following address:
Norsk Hydro ASA
att: Investor Relations
Inquiries may also be e-mailed to email@example.com
Participation and voting
Pursuant to section 7, fourth paragraph of the company's Articles of Association, a shareholder has the right to attend, and to vote based on the number of shares registered in the shareholder's name in the VPS Investortjenester on the fifth working day before the date of the General Meeting. Owners of trustee-registered shares wishing to exercise their rights at the General Meeting must register directly in the shareholder register in VPS Investortjenester by the fifth working day before the date of the General Meeting.
Shareholders have the opportunity to vote in advance or give authorization to a proxy before the meeting as described in the meeting notice.
The shareholder’s rights in connection with an General Meeting
- Right to attend the General meeting, either in person or by proxy
- Right to vote at the General Meeting
- Right to let an advisor participate at the General Meeting
- Right to submit questions prior to the General Meeting
- Right to submit questions and comments, including alternative proposals in connection with the items on the agenda. Such proposals may be forwarded in writing to the Chair during the General Meeting, and such rights may also be conveyed to an advisor
- Right to request information from the members of the Board of Directors and the President and CEO as set out in section 5–15 of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act. Request for information should be submitted no later than 10 days prior to the date of the General Meeting
- Right to have matters dealt with by the General Meeting. Questions have to be submitted in writing to the Board of Directors within seven days prior to the deadline for notice of the General Meeting, together with the proposed decision or a reason why the matter should be included on the agenda. The General Meeting can in general not process with matters that are not included in the meeting notice.
Shareholders who wish to request information from Board Members, or the CEO or who wish to raise issues at the General Meeting are requested to submit their proposals here.
Updated: September 26, 2022