Extrusions for big-sized applications
You can optimize your processes and raise the quality of your products and solutions by using bigger and wider aluminium profiles. We can show you how. And show you why.
Using an extrusion press that generates press force of 8200 tonnes, we can deliver aluminium profiles that are as much as 620 mm wide and 26 meters long. Not only that, the specific high pressure enables us to manufacture these big profiles as thin-walled profiles. This adds up to lightweight components and material savings.
Big profiles can also provide you with:
- Tighter tolerances
- Simplified design work
- Simplified production process
- Reduced assembly time
- High level of surface quality
- Big and wide aluminium extrusions for diverse applications
Big and wide aluminium extrusions are used in a variety of applications, such as offshore helidecks, in which you receive a high strength-to-weight ratio and an easy-to-use component that has highly anti-corrosive properties.
- Wall sections for the railway industry
- Boat masts
- Large components for machines, including medical equipment
- Large components for the building and construction industry
- Busbars for electrical conductivity
Still in need of something bigger?
Just let us know. Joining technology can turn your big structural extrusions into even bigger aluminium panels. We recommend friction stir welding (FSW).