Rail poles cut on costs – not on safety
Our signal and lighting aluminium poles for railway infrastructure are cost-effective and require low maintenance.
Signal, light and camera poles at railway stations and along the tracks can be costly to install and to maintain. If you choose an aluminium pole, you also choose a cost-effective, safe and low-maintenance pole.
Quick, simple and safe with raise-and-lower poles
We offer aluminium raise-and-lower poles that can be used for signals, lights and cameras. This hinge pole can be as high as eight meters – approximately 26 feet – and may be lowered quickly and safely by hand. This reduces maintenance costs and reduces the need for boom lifts.
The hinge mechanism is built within the body of the extruded aluminium pole and is invisible to the untrained eye. This is ideal in locations where vandalism is an issue, because it does not draw attention.
Our raise-and-lower poles are quick, simple and safe to handle, due to the low weight of aluminium.
We can also add features such as anti-vandalism pins to poles with cameras, to ensure that your cameras will not be reached.
Data sheets Hydro HiLo columns
- PDSENEX.28.02.001 Aluminium HiLo Columns with wedge.pdf (pdf, 0.58MB)
- PDSENEX.28.02.003 Aluminium HiLo columns with winch.pdf (pdf, 0.31MB)
- PDSENUK.28.02.003 Aluminium HiLo Columns with winch.pdf (pdf, 0.32MB)
- PDSENUK.28.02.001 Aluminium HiLo Columns with wedge.pdf (pdf, 0.57MB)
- PDSENUK.28.02.004 Aluminium HiLo Wig Wag Columns.pdf (pdf, 0.40MB)