- Founded in 1963 by Nils Bouveng and Lars Bergenheim
- 650 employees
- 3 presses - we can produce profiles with maximum width of 440 mm
- Anodizing - 2 systems (vertical & horizontal), maximum length profile 7500 mm. Colors: Natural, HX 5-50, and HM white.
- Powder coating - maximum length 7000 mm
- Fabrication - CNC, bending, cutting, assembly, stamping
- Remelting plant
- Product development
- ASI-certified (Aluminum Stewardship Initiative)
- Certified according to ISO 45001, CE (EN 15088), 14001, 9001, IATF 16949, GSB
We offer a wide range of different solutions for machining, assembly and surface treatment such as anodizing and HM-white so that you can focus on what you are good at. This saves time and you benefit from our technical know-how and excellent production technology. Our experts help design everything from customized, extruded profiles to finished components to design your aluminum product in the best way.
We are one of the leaders in the industrial use of FSW (Friction Stir Welding) and can offer panels that are up to 18 meters long and 3.5 meters wide.
Our remelting plant takes care of scrap and melts this into new products with a state-of-the-art flue gas purification that not only provides cleaner emissions but also creates the opportunity to recycle both lacquered scrap and scrap from the end customer. By receiving more third-party scrap from the market, global CO2 emissions are reduced.
To make your product even more sustainable, we offer our low-carbon product series Hydro CIRCAL and Hydro REDUXA. These are designed to help you achieve your sustainability goals and meet the demands of the increasingly climate-conscious consumers. We can also ensure that the manufactured products are designed with the environment in mind.