Wire rod for cable and wire solutions
Product quality, service, reliability and environmental awareness are factors of increasing importance to us and our customers.
Aluminum wire rod is an excellent raw material for high-voltage cable and wire producers. Our wire rod casthouse supplies about 70,000 tonnes of aluminum EC Grade wire rod to the European market from our Karmøy metal plant in Norway.
- Wire rod brochure
- Hydro 4.0
- Electrical conductivity
- High ductility
- Middle and high-voltage cables
- Wire and cables for electrical applications
- EC Grade alloy
- Diameters from 9.5 mm to 25.0 mm
For more detailed information on this product, download our wire rod brochure.
How we can help you
- Our highly-skilled technicians are equipped with state-of-the-art microscopes and testers to make sure the products meet customer requirements.
- We run R&D projects to ensure consistency of product parameters like tensile strength and electrical conductivity
- Customer portal for improved services