Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
- Successfully completes monthly closing cycles to properly reflect the financial position of the plant – profit & loss, capital base and cash from operations.
- Directs and oversees monthly physical inventories
- Provides financial analysis support/guidance to all line managers and Plant Manager.
- Directs and completes the planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes of the operation.
- Monitors the financial policies, practices and procedures of the operation.
- Ensures the necessary internal controls (and compensating controls) to safeguard the Company’s Assets and adheres to Hydro’s financial management policies.
- Directs the activities and provides leadership to the procurement employees of the operation, ensuring all Hydro Values are inherent in daily performance of responsibilities
- Manage capital spending requests, including calculating payback and developing sound business cases to present to management requesting capital funds.
- Provides financial and manufacturing analysis of both recurring and ad-hoc nature to management outside of the Operations.
- Manage and oversee the procurement process at the location.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience, with a focus in cost accounting and managerial experience
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance. CMA or CPA and/or master’s a plus
- Fluency in English, able to communicate orally and in writing effectively with managers, supervisors, peers and subordinates
- Keen listening/communication abilities to lead improvement processes within various areas and levels of the organization
- System experience: Oracle, SAP, AS400, Hyperion, ADP, Ultimate, full ERP capabilities.
About the position
- Apply before
May 30, 2019
- Schedule type
- City / Location
North York, Ontario
- Contract type