Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
The Finance Manager supports the Extrusion North America (ENA) Controller in the consolidated ENA management reporting and analysis and serves as a key business partner to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Extrusion North America Controller and is based at the ENA Headquarters in Rosemont, IL.
- Lead Extrusion North America Headquarters Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR), spend and analytics
- Manage the annual budget preparation, monthly closing activities, and analysis for HQ
- Support the timing and consolidation of business plans, monthly forecasts, and actual results for 23 manufacturing plants located in the United States and Canada
- Assist with preparation of monthly presentations, including analysis for the consolidated ENA on variances and region results
- Provide data analysis for opportunities for improvement and benchmarking across regions/locations in areas of spend, profitability, and productivity
- Prepare quarterly and year-end reporting requirements
- Prepare various required government and legal reporting, including financial statements
- Lead various process improvement projects to support automation and streamlining reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years’ financial experience in manufacturing
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Hyperion, Microsoft Office – SAP, Oracle Preferred
- Strategic yet analytical thinker
- Strong business acumen
- Highly motivated and adaptable to change
- Transparent communicator and team player
We can offer the right candidate challenging work, a competitive salary and a high degree of responsibility in a market leading and viable company that values diversity, respect and a friendly work environment.