GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
In this role you will be responsible for the functional support of the company’s business intelligence & data warehouse applications Prolytics & Atlas (build with the MS SQL toolkit). You as Functional Specialist will have an important role in supporting and further improving corporate KPI reporting, profitability analysis, sales & marketing reporting and act an intermediate between the users and developers of the applications. Beside reporting, the data warehouse is a source for many other systems like Salesforce (CRM) and Mendix (Cloud based applications), for which you will have an important role of supporting the interfaces and data flows.
You’ll be part of Hydro’s Global Business Services IT organisation:
- by providing appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements which are aligned with Corporate’s IT strategy
- by being an intermediate partner between business’ end users and
- internal developers
- technical support
- other IT teams
- 3rd party vendors
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business
- Functional or technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Bachelor degree in IT, finance or business administration or equivalent
- Prince II Foundation is preferred
- Solid understanding of the business processes related to the business application(s) concerned.
- Must be able to discuss reporting needs with users (including top management) and translate these effectively
- into solutions to be created by software developers
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft SQL server and Microsoft Power BI is preferred. Understanding
- of technical environment of the business application(s) concerned.
- nowledge of basic project management procedures within IT.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)