GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
- Package and prepare new software releases for distribution using Microsoft SCCM and MyPLM,
- User support on installation of version releases,
- Configuration of new sites and work stations in PLM-CAD environment,
- Interact with CAD/PLM user community and specify functional requirements,
- Monitor servers and system resources and system usage,
- Prepare reports on system usage,
- Manage services provided by system vendors,
- Support central purchasing in specification, contract creation and negotiation with vendors.
- Technician level or higher educations,
- Experience in management of one or both of the following systems – minimum two years
- Siemens Team Center PLM
- TECHNIA MyPLM
- Experience with one or more of the following systems – minimum two years as system user
- Solid Works
- AutoCAD / Inventor
- Fluent in spoken and written English,
- Fluency in other languages would be an advantage,
- Travelling < 10% of time since remote support is used extensively.