The role is responsible for the functional support of Hydro’s SAP Analytics applications.
Area of Responsibility
The major purpose of the role is to serve business directly in Business Applications field:
By providing appropriate solutions upon Business Area requirements which are aligned with Global Business Services IT strategy.
By being an intermediate/meditative partner between business’ end users and
- internal developers
- technical support
- other IT teams in Global Business Services
- 3rd party vendors.
• Provide functional support for issues & questions coming from end users (train, educate, advise, specify patches for developers or 3rd party vendors, test patches)
• Functional support for changes requested by end users (discuss, challenge, advise, provide alternative solutions, specify designs for developers or 3rd party vendors, test developed designs)
By being Project lead or project participation in business application projects (implementations, new developments, process changes, upgrades).
• Relevant College or University degree
• 5+ years of experiences with Business Intelligence / Analytics / Reporting in SAP
• Hands-on experience with the tools, platforms and technologies:
o SAP Analytics Cloud
o Analysis for Office
o S/4HANA Analytics (virtual data models using CDS)
o BW/4HANA including HANA calculation views
o Solution Manager
• Knowledge and understanding of SAP structures especially within Finance and Logistics
• Fluent in English is a must
• Ability to support the business with functional and technical support and conduct trainings
• Good working attitude towards business and ability to discuss reporting requirements independently
• Efficient team player and client-oriented thinking
Position has a global scope therefore some international travel can be expected.
Position belongs to Hydro SAP team.
About the position
- Apply before
November 30, 2019
- Schedule type
- City / Location
- Contract type
Pranit Visiyat (email@example.com)