GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The Head of Finance function in GBS will drive transformation in the total organization of GBS, safeguard activities, as well as support and drive performance.
We are looking for a person to replace our current Head of GBS Operational Controlling who is moving on to new opportunities. This position is a member of Head of Finance Management team.
Area of Responsibility
- Regular financial and management reporting
- Drive annual business planning process
- Facilitate quarterly forecasting in GBS
- Performance management facilitation including Review and PRM meetings, and roadmap developments
- Be the day-to-day interface with the business on cost, invoicing and charging issues relating to BAU activities
- Participate in GBS Head of Function Management team and contribute to the strategic agenda of the Management Team
- Proactively develop the GBS Operational Controlling team
- Improvement projects
- MSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar with a Certified Public Accountant qualification
- Fluency in English
- Experiences from shared services organizations/ large companies / auditor firms / multinational company / global organization
- Experience of Service delivery, negotiation, working relationships with Customers7-10 years’ experience in similar role with progressive responsibility
- Project management skills (Prince2 certificate is an advantage)
- In depth knowledge and understanding of business planning, service charging frameworks, management reporting, KPIs reporting, transfer pricing, tax/ laws are essential to take this position
- Good people leadership experience
- SAP, Hyperion and PowerBI experience along with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Open, pro-active and transparent
- Strong improvement focus
- Effective communication skills and client orientation
Location: Székesfehérvár, but other locations could be agreed