Global Business Services (GBS) combine several shared service centers such as the Accounting Centers, HR Competence Centers and Shared Services of Extruded Solutions with key competence in Finance, HR and IT/IS into one global business service partner organization delivering services to all Hydro business areas and staff areas.
Area of Responsibility
As a HR Advisor you are responsible for the delivery of support services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support to HR professionals with My Way (performance management system) and Hydro Monitor (employee engagement survey) on planning, roll- out, train and support local HR Managers, follow up and report task completion;
- Support to Course Owners for Hydro Academy (learning management system): set up trainings, train on system use, advise on set-up and e-learning/nano-learning development;
- Support on linguistic translations for all processes when needed;
- Make sure that standard processes are in adherence.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ HR experience, preferably relating to the processes in scope;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Norwegian;
- Affinity and interest in IT systems;
- Proactive, customer oriented.
A story shaped by you.
Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.