Hydro Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems in Europe. Through the brands Sapa, Wicona and Technal, we strive to provide concrete added value for architects, window manufacturers, facade builders, contractors and other construction decision makers, through continuous product innovation and project Solutions.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
- Run the end to end recruitment process (e.g. screening, conduct interviews, administer tests, Offer letters, etc.)
- Support and advice on compensation topics in recruitment processes : salary ranges
- Coordinate the annual performance process for blue and white collars. Support the managers and employees in guaranteeing a qualitative performance review process.
- Coordinate annual salary reviews/merit increase and bonus payout
- Coach leaders and managers in providing quality people management
- Work closely with line managers to ensure development plans are executed. Initiate and implement various people development opportunities.
- Provide general HR advice on company policies, procedures to employees and management
- Undertake assigned process improvement and/or HR project work (e.g. Values, Code of Conduct, Safety programs etc)
- You hold a higher degree in HR or a business oriented area and have 2-3 years of experience (in training and development or recruitment)
- You must have good computer skills and be proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong performance drive combined with a global mindset and a high customer and service orientation
- Able to develop strong relations of trust with your internal customers
- Fluency in Dutch and English required