Area of Responsibility
Support the Security Operations Centre and business by delivering and fine-tuning security tool, participating in complex projects, performing product assessments.
- Operation and deployment of security tools,
- Security risk assessment and planning,
- Sensor tuning,
- CAB participation,
- Complex project participation,
- Product assessment.
- College or University Degree in IT,
- Technology knowledge which are required:
- Knowledge of security tools,
- TCP/IP knowledge,
- Generic knowledge of security workflows.
- Service-oriented attitude,
- Work experience in IT Security is advantage,
- Any certification in security field is an advantage (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH),
- ITIL Change Management experience is advantage,
- Fluency in English.