GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
- Ensures negotiated SLA's are met. This includes availability and service level demand management targets to support the business at a justifiable cost.
- Design, improves and operate the team responsible for S/4 Hana modular (FI,CO, MM, PP, QM, SD, LE, PM) functional support
- Realize demand needs, availability requirements, compiling availability plans, monitoring availability, and designing and monitoring planned maintenance obligations.
- Oversee day to day management of the supporting ITIL processes including change, problem and incident management, request fulfilment and continuous service improvement in S/4 Hana.
- Accountable for compliance and Internal Control Requirements on the production environment
- Contribute to the strategy for Global ERP operational services
- Management face & escalation point to customers
- Accountable for operational takeover from S/4 Hana roll out projects
- Utilize in - or outsourced operational support delivery model depending on financial and capacity needs
- Drive improvements within the operational service to achieve better customer satisfactions
- Review future project and operations support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Relevant University or College Degree,
- Five years plus designing, implementing and operating ITIL based Service Management functional support organisation structures and processes in a global business running on SAP,
- Designed and managed ITIL processes in an SAP and shared services environment on a global basis,
- ITIL certified,
- Strong people management skills,
- Strong spoken and written English.