Area of Responsibility
This role is technically responsible for managing the Office 365 platform, covering all users and business areas in Hydro.
- Set standards and ensure distribution and updates of Microsoft end-user tools and features,
- Handle requests, incidents, changes, and problem processes for the platform (4th level support / escalation point),
- Automate tasks and solutions in Office 365 by using e.g. PowerShell,
- Handle Microsoft licensing in cooperation with commercial team and suppliers,
- Collaborate closely with Microsoft and other suppliers; ensure good dialogue and exchange knowledge about business needs and product development,
- Understand changes in the Microsoft platforms and manage these changes in Hydro,
- Manage integration between Office 365 and other infrastructure applications and IT services in Hydro,
- Proactively evaluate, test and verify new tools and features based on business relevance. Handle testing regime of customizations, updates and integrations,
- Document and maintain solution architecture,
- Collaborate closely with the business and IT organization in Hydro,
- Ensure that solution architecture and security for Office 365 comply with Hydro IS governance and enterprise architecture,
- Set standards for and follow up local/shared on-premise Microsoft technologies.
- Minimum BA degree on University level (Information Technologies), preferably Master’s degree,
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft cloud technologies, at least 3 years’ experience with Office 365,
- Relevant Microsoft Office 365 certificates,
- In-depth knowledge of all applications in the Office 365 platform is required,
- Knowledge & experience of ServiceNow is also preferred,
- Experience in: Exchange administration, Powershell scripting, Office 365 tenant administration,
- Experience with vendor management of Microsoft,
- Knowledge of and experience with IT change management processes and methodology (ITIL),
- Fluency in English (in written and oral).