This position belongs to GBS Value Added Services (VAS).
VAS within GBS IT is responsible for bringing application services other than strategic ERP and MES to all business areas (BA’s) in Hydro. The application services are delivered through Service centers in the following areas: Robotics, Rapid Application Management, O365, Integration, Analytics, CRM, HR systems, HFM Financial systems, and various cloud-based applications.
Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving the program objectives according to the mandate given by program owner and steering committee,
- Is responsible for including enough (estimated) project reserve as part of business plan
- Monitoring progress, Review Reports, Intervening and makings decisions if necessary,
- Organizing sub-projects,
- Responsible for program and sub-projects reporting.
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent),
- 10+ years delivering complex IT programmes and projects in geographically disperse environments,
- Experience in application consolidation programs with broad understanding of application foot print in large multinational companies,
- PRINCE2 certification,
- General architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of
- Resource planning, performance monitoring, conflict resolution and effective deployment,
- Budget Creation, monitoring and management,
- Risk management identification, reporting and management,
- Issues management identification, reporting and management,
- Client engagement approaches and techniques,
- Plan creation, monitoring, updating, reporting and management,
- Intimate knowledge of Change management approaches and techniques e.g. stakeholder analysis, stakeholder mapping, content creation and delivery,
- Strong spoken and written English.
A story shaped by you.
Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.