You as a Leader of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Team will be part of Hydro GBS IT department. In this role you are a key contributor for Hydro to become a digital enterprise. Your role is to manage a team of Business Analysts and Developers delivering business process automation, process and solution re-engineering. Within this role you will provide expert services to the entire global organization and help realizing improved productivity, throughput and quality.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
- Project work and teamwork,
- Analyze business processes and focus on the real needs of users, by applying user centered design principles,
- Continuously improve inhouse RPA processes and governance model,
- Find new automation opportunities and technologies,
- Travel to other Hydro locations, conduct workshops, awareness trainings, idea generation sessions.
- You have 1+ years’ experience in process automation,
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a multinational environment – preferably SSC,
- Leadership mindset,
- Have financial process knowledge or financial process support experience (e.g. SAP, Oracle FI support),
- College or University Degree (IT / Business or equivalent),
- Fluency in English.