This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The SAP Integration specialist is an SAP Expert with SAP functional, technical and integration background.
SAP Interface specialist is changing, improving, reusing existing interfaces and designing, building new interfaces for functional or rollout projects involving interfaces between S4/HANA SAP and other systems.
Area of Responsibility
He/she is accountable for the following tasks within SAP functional or rollout projects:
· Propose technical integration landscape based on SAP template and local IT/business requirements
· Leading creation of interface specifications, working with SAP Solution SME-s and ABAP developers
· Configuring interfaces in SAP, working with middleware and legacy IT experts on connection, configuration and mapping tasks
· Leading technical interface testing and support business testing
· Supporting go-live and hand over product to support
· He/she tightly collaborates with technical and functional contacts of SAP and systems connected to ensure end-to-end interface functionality
· Interface specialist supports multiple SAP projects, not dedicated resource for a single country
· College or University (IT/Business Degree or Equivalent)
· Strong spoken and written English
· Five years plus working with SAP ECC6 or S4H in a hands-on project environment
· Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle in multinational environment
· Experience with core SAP modules and SAP configuration (FI, MM, SD, PP, QM)
· Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
· Experience integrating SAP with different IT systems, as well as working with integration tools (IDOC, middleware technologies)
· Understanding SAP architecture, ability to read ABAP code (no programming)
About the position
- Apply before
December 31, 2019
- Schedule type
- City / Location
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
- Contract type
Szilvia Tóth (firstname.lastname@example.org)