GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The role is responsible for the support of the company’s web applications. The major purpose of the role is to serve business directly in Business Applications field.
Area of Responsibility
- Provide appropriate solutions and feasibility plans upon Business Area requirements which are aligned with Corporate’s IT strategy,
- Support functional specialists / business key users to implement (and supporting) the appropriate solutions,
- Technical leadership of project activities (e.g. application consolidation, application deployment, migration),
- Be an intermediate/mediation partner between business’ end users and
- internal GBS teams
- 3rd party vendors,
- Work closely with other departments (IT and Business as well) on globally and local level, like IT architects, project controlling, security, IT services, IT operation, Service Desk,
- Operate the existing applications (for digital printing, digital signature, etc.),
- Design, adjust and implement the applications to the existing systems (install new version, updates),
- Do workshops to the inner customers,
- License and contract management,
- Plan cost sharing rules for the globally used services/support/software.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business,
- Functional or technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications,
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent,
- ITIL foundation and/or Prince 2 certification is preferred,
- Understanding of technical environment of the business application(s) concerned,
- Customer oriented attitude,
- Experiences in dealing with customers, business owners, key users, vendors,
- Being familiar in these technologies: HTML 5, SQL, Windows Azure, Kubernetes, PHP, .Net, etc.
- Being familiar in these applications is advantage: Docusign, Gelato, EpiServer, Inosa, Lotus etc.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).