This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The primary role of the SAP Data Migration Specialist is to support the SAP Data Manager to execute the end to end ERP Data Migration Strategy.
Area of Responsibility
· Document the ERP Data entity model
· Preserve the integrity of the Data Migration for the global template
· Execute Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing and DM strategies
· Execute Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
· Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
· Coordinate site data cleansing activity
· Execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
· Operate the agreed ETL toolset and processes
· Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
· Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data and supporting materials
· College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
· 5+ years of performing Data Migration and Integration activity within large scale complex SAP programmes or projects.
· Full lifecycle SAP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
· Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience on international projects within data migration team
· Experience with end to end migration process flow – strategy, acquisition, transformation, load, reconciliation
· Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing (Strong experience with Microsoft Excel (e.g. advanced formulas)
· Experience with data migration cockpit, LSMW, batch input, BAPI, Function Module
· Experience with SAP modules FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM
· Experience with ABAP is advantage
· Strong spoken and written English
· Good interpersonal skills
· Experience with international teams is advantage
Position reports to Manager, Data Migration S/4.
About the position
- Apply before
December 31, 2019
- Schedule type
- City / Location
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
- Contract type
Szilvia Tóth (email@example.com)