The GBS IT organisation is looking for a new team member who will participate in the functional operation of Hydro’s solutions used within the area of IT Asset Management. Major role will be to operate, increase quality and further develop the ServiceNow CMDB solution. In addition take part in the technical operation of our SAM tool (Snow) and assist within the area of Software License Management.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
- Operation of the ServiceNow CMDB application by ensuring a CMDB of high quality
- Further increase functionality within the CMDB area of Operational management to support the different business processes.
- Participate in the technical operation of the Software Licence Management tool
- Assist in Software Asset Management activities
- Assist in coordination of the IT Asset Management activity across Hydro to enable collaboration that reduces the life cycle cost and risk of all the IT assets deployed
- Support development and maintenance of policies, standards, processes, systems and measurements that enable Hydro to manage the IT asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost, control, IT governance, compliance and business performance objectives as established by the business.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Master/Bachelor degree within science/business
- Proven analytical skills and abilities to solve complex tasks in a structured way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ; good presentation skills
- Knowledge about the IT market and IT products and services
- Strong capabilities in English language