Area of Responsibility
- Work with other process owners, such as incident management and change management process owners, in order to design the process while taking into consideration data exchanges between the processes for communication efficiency.
- Support the problem process via creating and maintaining the process policy for problem management along with roles and responsibilities
- Encompass many activities aimed at problem discovery, including trend analysis, to detect patterns in historical data about incidents or incident details, and/or the use of diagrams.
- Document and share workarounds and solutions with other members of the IT support team, and end users when appropriate.
- Once problems have been identified, formal procedures for recording, categorization, investigation, diagnosis, escalation (when needed), and resolution should be followed.
- Coordinates resources and capabilities for execution of the problem process both on Hydro and on vendor site.
- Creation of problem record related to one or more incidents
- Creation of problem record related to proactive concerns
- Creation of request for change (RFC) to fix error in IT related to problems
- Management of problem knowledge on behave of knowledge management
- Management of workarounds and IT errors
- Participation in major incident handling
- Minimum 4 years experience on the field
- College degree
- ITIL V3 completed trainings
- Fluency in English