GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
SAP S/4HANA is the new selected strategic ERP system of Hydro Extruded Solutions, which is rolled out continuously within the business area. The application runs from the SAP cloud, called HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC). The technical operation efforts and basis support are delivered in strong collaboration between SAP HEC team and HES SAP cloud operation team.
Area of Responsibility
- Act as hands-on System administrator (system monitoring, transport, environment management)
- Participate in project deployment like SAP implementation, upgrade, migration rollout. Act as a BASIS / technical focal point for rollout projects, ensuring continuous alignments with project representatives to align on their demands
- Drive the planning of technical upgrades alongside all systems in collaboration with the Release Management (as the Release Calendar includes the technical activities also)
- Work together with FI, MM, SD, functional consultants, integration experts and ABAP developers
- Act as SOLMAN IS Operator, responsible for scheduled imports
- Act as a technical counterpart of SOLMAN monitoring implementation project
- Experience with SOLMAN CHARM processes including Cross-System Object lock
- Structured, analytic, problem solving oriented
- Strong internal drive and motivation to push issue resolution and follow up properly
- With clear goal setting, ability to work individually, making decisions within the remit of this role and use “management by exception” principle
- Also a good team player, recognizing those situations where sharing workload (supported by appropriate information sharing) is beneficial
- Global ERP (SAP, preferably SAP HANA) experience
- MSc or BSc in relevant IT, Engineering or Informatics field
- Fluency in English is a must
Position reports to Manager, Basis & Release Management.