Hydro has established a new Global Business Services (GBS) unit to operate globally, along the Hydro value chain, and deliver services to all business areas and the corporate center. The services offered include operational HR services, transactional finance services and IS/IT support, with the possibility of expanding the scope over time.
The GBS IT Infrastructure Services organization focuses on delivering mandatory infrastructure services on an efficient and effective way, secures necessary capabilities and knowledge at the required capacity to provide corporate-wide stable and robust services.
ServiceNow will be a key application for the delivery of GBS services going forward for IT, Finance and HR. We are looking for service minded persons to strengthen application management of ServiceNow, supporting the further expansion of the Enterprise Management scope and to ensure that services are delivered according to customer expectations.
One position is located in Oslo, Norway the other is in Szekesfehervar, Hungary
Area of Responsibility
Application Management is responsible for Business Relationship Management throughout the ServiceNow lifecycle; service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation, continual service and improvement. Main tasks will be:
- Be responsible for functional support and day to day operation of the ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management solutions
- Be single point of contact between ServiceNow potential- and existing customers and external service provider delivering ServiceNow application support
- Conduct ServiceNow training
- Be responsible for test management including planning and execution
- Participate in continuous improvements activities together with CSI manager/process managers
- Support estimation of ServiceNow enhancements and cost follow up
- Support customers in using ServiceNow in an effective and efficient way, including increasing customers process maturity through more advanced and expanded ServiceNow usage
- Support customers with ServiceNow related business cases. Translate customer needs and requirements into best possible, standard ServiceNow solutions
- Master’s degree within IT, finance, business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with IT application management preferably for ITSM solutions (ServiceNow or others)
- ITIL Foundation as a minimum
- Project management knowledge and training skills are a plus
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- High customer and service orientation
- Proactive, result-oriented and Structured
Others perceive you as open, collaborative, and trustworthy, and you communicate effectively and professional with all levels of an organization.
You will report to Manager, Enterprise Service Management, GBS Infrastructure Services.
Due to the global scope and multiple interactions, business travels should be expected.
Please enclose all relevant transcripts with your application (academic records/diplomas, certificates etc.). Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.