One of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door, facade in Europe, Building Systems strive to provide concrete added value for architects and metal builders through innovative product and project solutions with our brands Sapa, Technal and Wicona.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Extruded Solution
- Support an ambitious strategic agenda, including establishing in north america, rapid growth of the Asian business, further development of the European business as well as taking advantage of mega trends such as sustainability, smart house opportunities
- Be part of strategic development and provide support to the regions on a project basis
- Assist in/coordinate the annual strategy process, including developing strategic initiatives and preparing presentations
- Provide business analyzes and do active business controlling as a part of the BU’s finance team, follow-up of annual regional plans
- As member of the business controlling team, support the monthly closing process
- Follow-up of the strategic development agenda
- Support on an ad-hoc basis relevant business development processes globally
- Ensure follow-up structure and KPIs for House of Brands organization based on overall platforming and development targets
- 5-8 years of experience in a Building industry company or in a multinational environment. Experience in Building Systems is a plus.
- Business controlling with commercial focus and strategic development
- Experience within continuous improvement; in developing and implementing business strategy and driving commercial and operational success
- Change mangement experience and exoerience in M&A activities are a plus
- University or Master or management experience with documented results
- Strong leadership and communication skills – change agent focus
- Commercial skills and understanding of marketing and production/logistics processes
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Team player
- Experience from global companies in leading and managing multifunctional and multi-cultural teams
- Proven people and team development track record
- The Building Systems BU has interdependencies at several levels driven by organizational its design. This requires a cooperative attitude, willingness and ability to work together to achieve defined targets
- Fluency in English is mandatory - additional languages a plus
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro Building Systems.
- For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development.