GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the solution expert of Sales & Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE) module in SAP.
SME is responsible for defining business requirements and recommending a technical approach to meet those needs.
Area of Responsibility
The SME oversees the development, configuration, testing, training, and implementation of the technical solution and validates that the final product satisfies the defined requirements.
SME maintains the following technical and project documentation:
· Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD)
· Creation and Maintenance of Test Scripts for Hydro’s SAP templates
· Creation and Maintenance of Training Material for Hydro’s SAP templates
Within the Operational Support process SME is considered as 3rd level support
SME act as liaison with the live businesses
SME tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions and SAP. Specific knowledge of Sales & Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE) modules in SAP.
- 5 years plus working with SAP or variant in a hands-on project environment:
ü Experience in enterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
ü Expert level understanding of the SAP product suite
ü Extensive experience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
ü Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
ü Expert level experience of SAP modules and underlying architecture, design
ü Experience in designing SAP software components
ü Experience integrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools
ü Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
- Strong spoken and written English
- SAP implementation experience in multinational environment
- Change Management experience as part of ERP implementation at a location.
- Intimate knowledge of Change management approaches and techniques e.g. stakeholder analysis, stakeholder mapping, content creation and delivery
- Formal consulting skills
Position reports to Manager, OTC (Order to Cash) Solution and Delivery
Due to regional scope, international travel is expected (50%)
Pls send your application before 31 July, 2019.