Building Systems is one of the leading suppliers of aluminium window, door and facade systems in Europe. Now we want to establish ourselves as the leading systems supplier in North America too, through innovative project solutions.
Areas of responsibility/Role in Building Systems
- As a technological expert with strong commercial drive, the role includes technical sales support and product development activities supporting the commercial organization in their contacts with architects, consultants, developers and other decision maker
- Propose solutions based on primarily the Wicona product portfolio and promote our technical expertise and services
- Ensure quotations, drawings and other relevant materials are prepared for customers, and coordinate support from other group functions like technical support, engineering services and supply chain to ensure that the project customers’ needs are met
- Follow each project from planning to finalization to ensure quality in our deliveries throughout the process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience from working in technical roles
- Minimum 2/3 years experience from working with project solutions for glass and aluminum constructions
- Ideally experience from sales
- Experience from working internationally and having transitioned from one market to another is an advantage
- Being a good active listener, understanding the customer needs
- Being able to suggest smart and functional solutions based on the Wicona product portfolio
- Ability to work independently
- Structured and well organized
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Always acting ethically responsible, being reliable in building long-term trusting relations
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Eligible for attaining a work-visa in the US
- Willing to relocate to the US (New York area)
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to gain a broad understanding of Hydro Building Systems.
- For the right candidate, this position offers an attractive platform for personal growth and development.