GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Would you like to shape the future as a member of a global IT support team?
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst who is responsible for hands on support to location. This role is to work based on global standards and a large component of this role is ensuring those standards are maintained wherever appropriate, client support should be referred to the global help desk rather than managed locally.
Local infrastructure support is to maintain and support the local network and to be responsible for local hardware (servers and switches) compliance to global standards, maintenance, renewal and operations. Contribute to plant specific programs.
Area of Responsibility
For systems that are either location specific or centrally managed & shared:
- Acting as Location representative of Global Business Services IT professionals towards location Business Customers for any such computer systems
- Installing or participating in installation of computer hardware, operating systems, applications and any other IT infrastructure components used at the location(s)
- Monitoring and maintaining location specific computer systems, networks and Applications with compliance of Central and Local IT Operational processes
- Taking active part in incident resolution flow through a series of actions
- Working with global support teams to resolve both IT infrastructure and Application related issues
- Taking part in IT systems change management flow
- Troubleshooting IT Infrastructure incidents and Application errors, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Replacing parts as required and maintaining user accounts within the locally supported Applications
- Maintaining location specific IT documentations; keeping SW licenses and HW inventory up to date
- Providing IT infrastructure support for and taking part in the roll-out of new Applications
- Prioritizing work and - in general - operating with compliance of IT Service Level Agreement
- Complying with IT and Controlling policies in new HW or SW acquisitions at location(s)
- Maintaining the location specific part of the Active Directory
- Complying with Global IT Architecture; Global & Local Operational and Global IT Security processes and policies
- Min 2-3 years’ work experience in field of IT Infrastructure
- Exposure to and understanding of production environment
- IT Technician qualification is preferred
- ITIL Certification is preferred
- Detailed understanding of Windows, Office and Network
- Fluent in Lithuanian and in English is must
- Efficient team player and client-oriented thinking
Position is responsible for all Hydro sites in Lithuania (3 locations) and reporting to Team Lead , IT Support.