This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Interested in securing large-scale distributed infrastructure and applications in cloud worldwide? At Hydro we are executing large projects to improve the protection of information by implementing new enterprise grade technologies.
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated hands-on Security Engineers with passion to solve difficult security problems in multinational environment.
Area of Responsibility
Work with various teams including development, operations, corporate security and representatives from business on the following:
• Define and manage security recommendations and standardize security solutions
• Participate in security innovation with research, new tools and techniques
• Establish and maintain relationship with existing partners and vendors in the technical field
• Own and maintain the product life cycle of the products belonging to the team from an engineering point of view
• Test and review the selected products for deployment in Hydro in accordance with engineering security policies and standards and best practices
• Providing lead engineering excellence and skills throughout various design and first-time deployment phases (requirements gathering, design, implementation and hand-over to operations) of the security solutions”
• BSc or MSc degree in Information Technology
• Min 8-10 years’ work experience in IT Security field
• Working experience in multinational environments as employee or consultant is an advantage
• Any certification in security field is an advantage (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH)
• Hands-on experience with wide range of security tools/technologies
• Generic knowledge of security workflows
• Fluent English
• ITIL change management experience is preferred
• Service-oriented attitude is a must
• Efficient team player
Work location can be SAzékesfehérvár or Budapest as well (optional)
About the position
- Apply before
March 31, 2020
- Schedule type
- City / Location
- Contract type
Szilvia Tóth (email@example.com)