Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D.
In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360-degree company of the global aluminium industry. ydro is present within all market segments for aluminium, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers. Based in Norway and rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, Hydro is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminum solutions.
Global Business Services - Global Hub India, provides internal services/support, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Hydro locations globally. It is a part of Hydro’s Global Business Services. The other two Global Hubs are in Szekesfehervar (Hungary) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Global Business Services –Global Hub India statutorily reports under the Indian legal entity Sapa Extrusion India Pvt. Ltd. In India, the legal entity has an aluminum extrusion plant in Kuppam, Precision tubing plant in Pune and a Building Systems office in Bangalore.
Area of Responsibility
The Global Support Expert (GSE) is the support expert of one or more functional area/module in SAP.
GSE is considered as the “go-to” person when there are post live / operational challenges / questions are to be addressed on a particular functional area.
He/she is accountable for the following tasks within the change control process
· Providing time support to end users /key users on various topics pertaining to SAP module(s)
· Ensure service levels that do not hinder business flows
· Creation of the Functional Design Documentation (FDD) for minor enhancements including
o Detailed solution design
o Test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution
GSE act as liaison with the live businesses to:
· Proactively ensure uptimes / SLAs
· Capture enhancement requirements if any
· Ensure leveraging best practices
GSE tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to:
· Ensure global template consistency
· Solution fits across business areas
GSEs supports multiple projects and BAU activities, so they are not dedicated resources for a single project.
He/she reviews and supports testing ofthe developer code for developments in conjunction with developers and liaises and resolves faults identified with the Data Migration / Integration and Testing teams in support of testing cycles.
Area of responsibility:
Materials Management and associated Functionalities:
B Tech / MBA from eminent institutions
Five years plus working with SAP (ECC 6 / S/4 Hana)in a hands-on project environment
· Experience inenterprise-level SAP projects using waterfall methodology throughout the wholelife cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
· Expert levelunderstanding of the SAP product suite
· Extensiveexperience with SAP configuration, including workflows, validation rules, andsecurity controls
· Experiencedefining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
· Expert levelexperience of SAP modules and underlying architecture design
· Experience indesigning SAP software components
· Experienceintegrating SAP with different business systems, as well as working withintegration tools
Expert level understanding of environmentmanagement, release management, code versioning best practices, and deploymentmethodologies
About the position
- Apply before
February 29, 2020
- Schedule type
- City / Location
- Contract type