GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Would you like to shape the future as a member of a global team?
We are looking for an HR assistant who will be responsible for supporting remotly activities of performance development and recruitment team of our German HR Hub.
Area of Responsibility
• Counseling German clients in arising questions through case management system
• Administration of the training catalogue in Learning Management System (Success Factors)
• Practical coordination of trainings
• Point of contact and communication with training participants andtrainers/facilitators
• Training follow-up
• Preparation and publication of internal and external job advertisements
• Initial contact with applicants and coordination of job interviews
• Process control of temporary employments
• Supporting employee engagement survey process
- BSc degree in relevant field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics)
- 1-2 years work experiences in HR in similar field is preferred
- Shared services work experience is advantage
- IT-affinity and experience (MS Office365, Learning Management System, Application Management System)
- Fluent in German is a must, good written and verbal skills in English
- Well organized character with the ability to work in a virtual team across borders
- Strong communication skills and high customer-focus
Position can be part-time or full-time (optional).