GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
Hydro is using 365 as the Collaboration standard toolset. The collaboration applications within Office 365, need to be managed according to best practice of application management. The Collaboration Services Manager shall ensure that Hydro utilizes the collaboration applications and establishes best practice across the company.
- Facilitate and drive dialogue with collaboration user communities and stakeholders,
- Manage collaboration needs and requirements across Hydro,
- Manage, support and coordinate collaboration adoption plans across Hydro,
- Facilitate best practice document centric collaboration in Hydro,
- Facilitate best practice people centric collaboration in Hydro,
- Manage the O365 application team in GBS-IT. The organization will be virtual, with resources in Norway, Hungary and India,
- Deliver stable services according to agreed SLA with Hydro businesses.
- Collaborate with Architecture Team in GBS Infrastructure,
- Act as O365 consultant to help translate business requirements to specifications and solution utilizing O365,
- Manage O365 governance and security,
- Plan and coordinate change activities related to Office 365,
- Organizedata quality processes,
- Organizesupport and administration functions for the collaboration services,
- Ensure solution architecture and security for the collaboration applications comply with Hydro IS governance and enterprise architecture.
- Minimum BA degree on University level (Information Technologies), preferably Master’s degree,
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft cloud technologies, including Office 365,
- Experience in Service Management and application management,
- Relevant experience in Office 365-realated projects (e.g. migration project),
- Work experience at large international company on corporate/ group level,
- Knowledge about digital collaboration, including information handling and document management,
- Ability to manage a virtual team,
- ITIL knowledge and experience,
- Fluent English in written and oral.