GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Would you like to shape the future as a member of a Global Procurement Team?
We are looking for an experienced buyer who will be responsible for issuing Purchase Orders for spot/tactical buys for Global Business Services and Corporate and run small RFP processes, with the focus in Hungary, including some support to other regions (Norway, The Netherlands, France, India, etc.).
Area of Responsibility
• Purchase spot/tatical requests for Global Business Services (GBS) and Corporate;
• Negotiate, select vendors, create purchasing orders in SAP, always focusing on TCO (total cost of ownership);
• Work closely to internal customers to guarantee quality, cost and on time delivery;
• Follow-up confirmation of purchase orders and delivery;
• Support category managers in local contract call off’s;
• Guarantee compliance in procurement processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting/Engineering or in relevant area
• Minimum 2-3 years work experience acting as buyer (indirect procurement)
• Procure to Pay Process, Negotiation, Communication Skills, Sense of Urgency, Pro Active, Results oriented, Multi-task, High Productivity
• Knowledge of SAP MM, Excel
• SAP Analytics Cloud and/or Power BI (desirable)
• Fluent in English and in Hungarian must
• Customer Service attitude
• Knowledge of local and national suppliers preferred
Position reports to Operational Procurement Manager.