GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Would you like to shape the future as a member of a global finance team?
We are looking for a leader to control credit risk, manage a team to follow outstanding and collect overdue of a specific customer portfolio.
Area of Responsibility
- Leading credit & collection team (6 direct reports, providing Credit Management & Collection Service for Hydro ES Europe companies)
- Coordinate a team of credit managers, analyst and collectors including people management
- Control credit risk of the assigned region
- Define, supervise and control all credit, collection and dispute related processes
- Supervise, coordinate, manage collection, account reconciliation activities, risk assessment, financial negotiations of the assigned region/portfolio
- Analyze, evaluate report results, industry/sector trends up to global/Europe level
- Initiate, implement, communicate new methods of work, processes
- Supervise, coordinate, manage projects, implementations
- Ensure all team members are properly trained and coached
- Act as back-up for other Regional Credit Managers and Manager Credit & Collection Europe
- 3+ years of experience in similar role is required
- BSc/MSc degree in economics, finance & accounting or in business administration
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, in addition any Eastern European language (Polish, Slovak, Czech) is preferred
- Team leader competences
- In depth knowledge of business report and drivers of the individual risk assessment
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation skill and client-oriented problem-solving skills, efficiency and improvement focus
- Confident user of MS Office tools, knowledge of SAP
Position reports to European Credit Collection Manager.
Work location can be Székesfehérvár or Budapest either (optional).