GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Area of Responsibility
The role is responsible for SAP PO support: qualified and timely delivery of technical system administration & development on SAP middleware area. This includes the technical support of existing SAP integration solutions, manage new integration requests & changes, blue print creation, development, testing and deployments, coordinate SAP integration projects, design and execute interface implementations for different countries.
- Provide daily SAP PO integration support (including basic message monitoring and integration mapping review), analyze, manage and solve production issues,
- Manage new requests and develop integration solutions,
- Participate, design and execute new implementations; coordinate and / or fulfills (execute) change request, projects,
- Analyze and design specifications, review components,
- Analyze, test and apply set-up’s and mapping changes,
- Coordinate internal and external communications with integration scope,
- Deliver administration procedures and documents,
- Assist in the development of guidelines and/or policies for the area.
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent,
- 5+ years of development/administration experience with SAP PO standards,
- Integration technology: PO knowledge & experience is a must, CPI knowledge is nice to have,
- Understanding of the business processes related to the business application(s) concerned,
- Customer oriented through striving to understand business needs and through providing with appropriate solutions,
- Basic knowledge in Project and Change management,
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).