Norsk Hydro ASA`s employees have purchased shares under a general arrangement offered to the employees of Norsk Hydro ASA each year.
All employees in Norway have been offered to purchase shares valued at NOK 10,000 with a 25 percent discount. 85 percent of the employees entitled to the offer have subscribed, and have each been allocated 217 shares at NOK 34.51 per share. The total number of shares allocated and transferred on April 19, 2011 is 759,283.
Norsk Hydro ASA holds 32,627,787 own shares after this transaction and the number of outstanding shares is 2,036,370,489.
The following primary insiders have under the above mentioned scheme each purchased 217 shares:
- President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg, new holding is 36,393 shares
- Executive Vice President Jørgen C. Arentz Rostrup, new holding is 10,338 shares
- Executive Vice President Hilde Merete Aasheim, new holding is 4,064 shares
- Executive Vice President Kjetil Ebbesberg, new holding is 1,054 shares
- Executive Vice President Johnny Undeli, new holding is 3,482 shares
- Executive Vice President Tom Røtjer, new holding is 22,950 shares
- Executive Vice President Arvid Moss, new holding is 66,321 shares
- Executive Vice President Wenche Agerup, new holding is 5,537 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Billy Fredagsvik, new holding is 2,159 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Jørn B. Lilleby, new holding is 2,387 shares
- Employee representative to the Board of Directors Sten Roar Martinsen, new holding is 3,215 shares
- Company Secretary Hans Martin Heikvam, new holding is 3,448 shares
Contact Stian Hasle
Cellular +47 97736022